step towards independence
Has using your stairs become difficult or unsafe? It may be time to consider getting a stairlift. If your stairs do not go around a bend or across a landing, then you need one of our straight stairlifts. Every stairlift we install is tailor-made to fit your staircase, and takes less than 2 hours.
With the slimmest rail in the market, the Handicare 1100 comes with many benefits including grease-free rails, swivel seats and safety sensors as standard. If your space is small and narrow, this is a great option.
View Key Features
The slimmest straight stairlift on the market.
Powered by Handicare’s patented four wheel drive technology with four quiet and reliable motors.
- Thanks to the continuous charge functionality you can park the seat anywhere you like on the rail: the batteries are always charged and ready to go.
Can be upgraded with extra functionality after installation.
- Safety sensors to detect obstructions.
- The lift is fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40 and designed for years and years of carefree daily use.
- The 1100 is suitable for users up to max. 140 kg / 22 st.
The 1000 is Handicare’s most established straight stairlift and is suitable for users up to 200 kg / 31.5 st. This stairlift offers a slimline aluminium track with hidden two park points meaning you can charge the stairlift at the top or bottom of your stairs.
View Handicare 1000 Key Features
Straight stairlift available in 6 seat colour options.
- Heaviest weight capacity – available in XL and XXL for weights up to 200 kg (31.5 st.).
- Both the XL and the XXL are supplied with additional arm spacers to increase the distance between the arms.
- Optional perch seat for those with knee or hip problems.
- Manual swivel seat and safety sensors as standard.
- Two remote controls as standard.
Arrange a Free Home Survey
TRUSTED STAIRLIFT AFTERCARE
WARRANTIES OF UP TO 5 YEARS
A stairlift can transform your life. Once you have decided to take the step of installing a stairlift, rest assured that we will be there to support you and provide superior stairlift aftercare. Our dedicated team of friendly stairlift specialists is available to help you regain the ability to use your stairs with comfort and ease. At Wicklow Stairlifts we are confident in the products and services we provide. Our new stairlifts come with warranties of up to 5 years for extra peace of mind.
Our dedicated team of service engineers provide support and stairlift aftercare to our valued customers.
Every Handicare stairlift is manufactured and tested to the highest standards. In the unlikely event of a fault or breakdown, we are on hand to assist you. We support all our stairlifts for labour and parts, even when your warranty expires.